- WHAT: Columbia Riverkeeper is hosting a Sunday walk to the Skipanon Peninsula, former site of the now-defeated Oregon LNG terminal and pipeline.
- WHO: We will be joined by Don Abing, Recordkeeper of the Chinook Indian Nation Cultural Committee, and Tessa Scheller, Chair of the Skipanon Watershed Council, to offer their perspectives on the area’s cultural and ecological significance.
- WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, at 9:00AM
- WHERE: Meet at Premarq center located at 5 N US-101, Warrenton, OR 97146.
- LOGISTICS: Meet us at 9 AM in the Premarq Center parking lot (first shopping center on right immediately after crossing bridge from Astoria into Warrenton). We will meet in the parking lot in front of this address – 5 N Hwy 101, Warrenton, OR 97146. Wear hiking shoes and bring a raincoat and water for the leisurely 1.5-hour walk.
- RSVP here.